Make a Wish | Art School in Budapest Art School in Budapest: Make a Wish

Art school in Budapest art school in English Language with NVC Nonviolent Communication courses

Art school in Budapest  art school in English Language  with NVC Nonviolent Communication courses

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Make a Wish


It was champagne, fireworks and voila! a crispy new year started. A week later we are warming up to begin the new term at Art School in Budapest and now, it is your turn to make a wish (or even two if you like)!

In the next three days I would like to invite you to join me in dreaming and creating the upcoming courses. Please take five minutes to drop me a line and let me know what are the things you would like to learn this term? Is there a technique or a specific topic you may be interesting in? Are there times in a day or days in a week which would be better for you? Would you prefer to have lessons every week or would you rather prefer intensive 2-7 days long courses? I would like to take all your personal wishes, interests and needs into consideration when creating courses for you. Hence, take your gold-fish time, write to me and make a wish!

 I wish you a Happy New Year, filled with arts, creativity and love, in no particular order.

Sincerely

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment