Sveta at FLOW: Listen to Yourself And Let It Go | Art School in Budapest Art School in Budapest: Sveta at FLOW: Listen to Yourself And Let It Go

Art school in Budapest art school in English Language with NVC Nonviolent Communication courses

Art school in Budapest  art school in English Language  with NVC Nonviolent Communication courses

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sveta at FLOW: Listen to Yourself And Let It Go


Sveta at her last FLOW lesson

wearing her   creation 
titled "Protector"

Svetlana Sapelova was one of the first students who applied to the FLOW course  after ASiB was founded in March 2011.  She attended the course for several months untill she had to leave Hungary to continue her studies. Here is what she says about her experience of the FLOW course and the impact it made on her life.
  "I was a student in Art School in Budapest for one semester which was full of pleasant suprises. I applied for  FLOW  because I was lacking art in my life and was looking for opportunities to try something new, and in the same time I didn't have any idea how to start or if I'm able to do something creative. 
    This course is really perfect for those who feel like having some potential to do art or to create something but they don't have any skills, knowledge, practice in this field. That was my case. Being an IT person I thought I was completely skill-less and unimaginative to do any kind of art so I chose the course which didn't require any special art abilities to start. And the time of my studies was perfect. Due to Barbara's individual approach to students and friendly and  relaxing atmosphere I got perfect results. I found out I wasn't that incapable as I had considered before: I just had some blocks which didn't allow me to start being creative, and this course helped me to get rid of them. 
    When you stop thinking about the results or  someone's opinion about your work, and just listen to yourself and  "let it go" you get the best result and discover that apparently you have a lot of skills to do art, they just needed to be released. You know how to be creative, you just need to ask yourself and this is the point of the course: to help people to start listen to themselfs and release their creativity. I may say I did  it, and what is more suprising is that this knowledge help me not only to do art but in my work, studies and even everyday life as well. I'm sure that if you stop getting  worried about the result and ask yourself what is the best way to do things you will find the best answer and get the best result. That is the point of creativity. "

No comments:

Post a Comment